- Light, feels well balanced and good in your hands.
- Strong, efficient, but offers enough flex to not rip your shoulders out of your sockets.
- Foam core blade slips through water with ease.
- Extra blade area gives you that much more power.
- My tendinitis flared up after using the paddle extensively. Not sure if that was due to the stiffness, larger blade size, or paddling my ass off...probably the latter...
- Takes getting used to, but advanced paddlers will quickly adapt.
- Bracing and rolling are not as easy with this paddle, but really it just takes time to get used to it.
- After using it, you will have to buy one!