Greg Parker Reviews The Adventure Technologies AT2 Flexi Shaft
After 13 years with the same brand of paddle, I made a switch and started using the AT2 Flexi this year. I originally made the switch because I was looking for a flexible shaft to relief stress on my elbows. The flexible shaft is helpful, but the AT2 Flexi also has more to offer.
- The flexible shaft relieves stress on your joints. I also got it in 0 degrees which also reduces stress.
- Foam core makes the blade buoyant which makes rolling easy.
- The paddle moves through the water very smoothly. Easy to skull, draw, etc.
- The oval grip is more comfortable in your hands. Coming from an instructors standpoint, it may also help beginning paddlers index the paddle so they are holding it correctly.
- The blade has a lot of power. I think it is slightly bigger than a Double Diamond blade, but provides significantly more power.
I have been paddling with another brand of paddle for 13 years. This year I switched to the Adventure Technology AT2 Flexi and it has exceeded my expectations. I will continue to use this paddle and I would definitely recommend it to a friend.