Kokatat TROPOS Helix Dry Top Review
Taking styling cues from the Rogue Dry Top, the Helix offers cutting edge style, fit and features in an affordable fabric package. TROPOS waterproof breathable fabric and latex gaskets ensure a dry paddler at the takeout. All TROPOS dry tops have a 2 year limited warranty.
- TROPOS waterproof breathable fabric
- TROPOS Light inner skirt
- Dual-adjustable outer skirt incorporates “hook & loop” compatible neoprene
- Latex wrist and neck gaskets with superstretch neoprene, self draining cuffs and collar
- Self-draining, zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
- Factory sealed seams
- Unisex Colors: cobalt, radish
- Women’s Colors: mango, radish
- Unisex Sizes: S-XXL
- Women’s sizes: S-L
Review on Helix Dry Top from Nick Troutman- Kokatat Ambassador
This top will keep you dry in any situation, whether play boating, creek boating, sea kayaking or taking a cruise on the lake by your cottage. The Helix is made from lightweight TROPOS waterproof /breathable fabric, and the latex neck and wrist gaskets prevent water from getting your under layers wet. At such a great price this should be on everyone’s Christmas List.
After a full season of paddling, the lighter TROPOS fabric isn’t as rugged as its counterpart the Gore-Tex Rogue.
The Kokatat Helix Dry-top will keep you dry throughout the day, all the way to your takeout. It also wont burn a hole through your pocket. This is a full featured dry-top at a very reasonable price for it’s quality.