Liquid Logic Versa Board (SOT / SUP) Review
The Versa Board is a brand new product for Liquid Logic this summer, and they killed it with this recreational style hybrid. If you are looking to go out and SUP or hop on a Sit On Top kayak to cruise around on ponds, lakes, class I-II river waters, or the ocean to take the kids and/or dog out, do some fishing, float trips, etc etc etc… Look no further, this thing does it all for the water enthusiasts out there – hence the name Versa Board. As a recreationalist, you just can’t go wrong with this one.
The Versa Board can be outfitted with a huge number of accessories to really dial it in to what you want to use it for, or you can just jump on and go have a blast with it. It also has a paddle grip on the side that will allow you to bring a Rec and SUP paddle out so you can do both while on the water.
- Ability to Customize with Accessories
- Comfortable stock seat (although upgrades are available). Scupper plugs (for stability, draining and stiffness) with retainer straps are a nice touch too.
- Hybrid capabilities between SUP/Sit on Top
- Great Gear Storing Option
- Great Stability in the Water
- Easy to use retractable skeg with lever keeps the Versa on track.
- Not the most agile or best performance board out there, but if that is what you want you should probably check out something like C4’s ISUP SUB VECTOR 9-3
- It could be a little heavy to carry around or load on top of your vehicle by yourself, but who paddles alone anyways???
- Trying to run out of things to do on this board, as that will quickly become a lost cause.
Tired of spending a bunch of money on multiple kayaks & SUP’s for your recreational needs?? Stress no more, the hybrid Versa Board is the “Jack of All Trades” for light rapids and flat water. Families, canine lovers, fly fishers, and booze cruisers will love this thing! Be sure to check out all the sweet accessories for the Versa Board. Look here for more info (Shaneslogic blog).