Clifton Urethane Adhesive Excellent one-part adhesive for PVC and urethane. Comes with brush applicator.
Clifton Urethane Adhesive 4oz Features:
- For PVC or Urethane Boats.
- Cut a rounded patch that extends 2” in all directions from the whole. Rounded edges minimize the chances of a snagged corner.
- Trace the patch on the damaged surface with a pencil.
- Using fine sandpaper (150-180 grit), lightly buff the two surfaces that need to be glued together. The backside of the patch and the area around the damaged material. Do not buff down to the threads, the objective to remove any glossy texture and create a surface the glue can better grab.
- Using a lint-free towel, clean the buffed surface with MEK or another PVC Cleaner. Allow this area to dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin coat of adhesive to each surface using a stiff glue brush. Allow 3-5 minutes to dry.
- Apply a second coat. Wait another 3-5 minutes before bonding the two surfaces together.
- Once the second coat is tacky press the two surfaces together and apply pressure with a roller. Rolling outwards from the center to eliminate air bubbles and bond the surfaces.
- Wipe up excess glue with a lint-free towel dampened with MEK or another PVC cleaner.
- Allow at least 24 hours before inflating the chamber.