The Astral Hiyak High Top Water Shoes is Astralï¿½Ûªs view of a proper bootie. This water booties offers ground-conforming stability, foot protection and insulation without neoprene. The result is a lighter, more durable, fast drying water-boot with phenomenal gripping powers.
Astral Hiyak Shoe Features:
- Intended for Water & Boat/Kayaking
- Uppers: Hydrophobic Canvas with 1060D ballistic nylon reinforcement rand.
- High top padded ankle protection with semi-rigid heel cup. 3mm quilted spacer-mesh lining.
- Hidden laces with Velcro Over-Flap. Reflective logo at heel and tongue.
- Water resistant laces.
- Midsole: Removable, 7mm thick 45C closed cell EVA foam.
- Outsole: G.ss highest friction G Rubber compound with razor-siping and drain holes toe and heel. 3.5mm thick. Non-marking.
- Foot to Ground Distance: 12 mm heel, 11 mm ball.
- Weight/shoe: 250g (8.82 oz)
- Sizes: Menï¿½Ûªs US 7-13 (Whole sizes only)
- Fit: True to size (For half size, size down)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
These are my favorite shoes astral has to offer. Snagged em before 5 weeks of daily paddling in Ecuador and 21 days on the Grand along with months of local paddling between. Wore them pushing through the jungle, to many strenuous hikes along the Grand Canyon. Was nice to have the high tops for vegetation protection as well. There still in great shape, no separating like other models and the added cush in the high top... saved my ankles while continuously rubbing on my boat all day. I did however cut off the velcro strap off a few days ago. The velcro was still holding but was a bit worried for a trip hazard for this weekends Robe Race. Honestly think they look better without the strap and noticed how the laces were still like new from being protected previously. All in all, great product and will be definitely be getting them again.