The Astral Loyak AC Women's Shoe is a low-cut and minimal water shoe. Quick-drying, ultra-fine ripstop mesh vented sides and upper provide ultimate comfort and breathability in women's kayak shoes.
An articulated grip (like climbing shoes), made possible by high-traction Sticky G rubber outsoles, sticks to even the slipperiest of algae-covered riverbeds. Once off the river, your shoes are dry in just a few minutes! Cheers to comfy feet and fun trips!
Pro Tip - We think these shoes work best when worn with bare feet or light neoprene socks. We recommend these as your summer pair of shoes. For shoes that work better with drysuits and drypants with built-in drysocks, we recommend a higher-cut shoe or bootie.
- Intended Use: SUP, Training, Sailing, Fishing. Not recommended for heavy whitewater use.
- Uppers: Ultra-fine ripstop mesh, with TPU reinforcements to guard against abrasion. Sock-like entry with laces for security.
- Midsole: Drop-in, 7mm thick 45 C closed cell EVA Foam with massage pods.
- Outsole: Flex-Grip™ is non-marking, draining, super flexible, razor siped, and has 3 mm lugs. Made with G.15™; our sticky, high abrasion compound.
- Foot to Ground Distance: 12mm heel, 11mm ball
- Fit: True to size (For half size, size down)
- Sizes: M's US Sizing 8-14 (Whole Sizes Only)
- Weight/Shoe (size 9US): 190g (6.7oz.)