The Canyon Cooler Prospector 103 is arguably the best cooler ever made for rafting. Featuring a design made to rest on your frame crossbars and keep your cooler elevated off the floor of the raft, with the Prospector you will never have to mess around with expensive cooler straps or drop bags! This cooler was specifically designed for rafting. If you aren't convinced this is the right cooler for you, check out this review from our friends at Paddling Life. Check out the video accompanying the product photos to see the raft-specific features of this cooler including the unique frame attachment system.
The Prospector is designed to fit 14' rafts. For 16'+ boats, check out the larger Navigator 150.
Canyon Cooler Prospector 103 Quart Features:
- 103 Quarts / 97 Liters
- 42.2 lbs empty
- Rotomolded Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected HUNTX foam insulation (made in Alabama)
- Molded-in aluminum hinge
- EZ-Cam UV Resistant Latch
- Adjustable, no-slip comfortable shoulder strap
- 2 Tiedown slots (access contents while its tied down)
- AirTight Seal
- Made in the USA with a Lifetime Warranty
- IGBC Certification Number 3769
- Holds 4 baskets (2 baskets on 2 interior levels)
- 2 No-Lose drain plugs
- Exterior: 37.5" x 21.25" x 18.56"
- Interior: 31" x 13" x 13.7"
- Baskets and Dividers sold separately
[Our] staff have used this cooler on multiple multi-day river trips over the past few seasons and have never been disappointed. Typically we still have cocktail ice leftover.