The Kokatat Womens GORE-TEX Idol dry suit with SwitchZip technology is one of the most versatile pieces of paddling gear on the market. Using SwitchZip technology, a fully waterproof, plastic zipper allows the Idol Dry suit to separate completely at the waist; giving you a dry top and a dry suit in one garment. The full waist separation makes the Idol easier to put on and take off than your traditional front or rear entry dry suits. No zipper across the chest or back of the top provides the paddler with more range of motion. While in the dry top configuration, simply roll the zipper into the zipper flap to protect it while paddling. Kokatat uses GORE-TEX Pro shell and 330 Cordura GORE-TEX to reinforce those high wear areas (shoulders, elbows and knees). If you want a garment that can do it all - keep you dry and warm, and withstand abuse day after day - then look no further than the Kokatat Idol Drysuit.
Kokatat Womens Idol Dry Suit Features:
- SwitchZip technology allows the Idol to fully separate at the waist
- Waist zipper is used as a relief zipper and drop seat
- 3-Layer EvolutionGORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric paired with 330 Cordura GORE-TEX Pro Shell to reinforce high wear areas
- Zipper placement sits between backhand and seat
- Zipper flap to protect zipper while using as a dry top
- Lifetime warranty on the fabric