Kokatat GORE-TEX Rogue Dry Top is non-restrictive and keeps you dry and warm in the coldest conditions. This is a four-season drytop for kayakers that want serious protection. The GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric quickly breathes moisture away from your skin with a blend of three different GORE-TEX laminates. The durability and quality of this top is unmatched and it is made and serviced in the USA.
- Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell body
- GORE-TEX XCR side panels
- Integrated GORE-TEX Cordura reinforced shoulder, elbow, and forearm
- Latex gaskets w/superstretch neoprene, self draining cuffs and collar
- Dual-adjustable outer skirt incorporates hook & loop compatible neoprene
- Lightweight GORE-TEX inner skirt with added length
- Self-draining, zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Great product, no leaks, seems sturdy so far. It costs quite a bit more than many other good options, but it seems to be worth it.