The Captain Rescue Knife from NRS provides all the essential features for rescue professionals. A rope cutting hook at the tip and a quick-slicing serrated edge ensure you are prepared for your next emergency.
NRS Captain Knife Features:
- Unique design includes an efficient rope-cutting hook at the knifes blunt tip. A skilled hand can safely slip the hook under a rope pinned to a persons body.
- Super sharp serrated edge easily slices through rope and webbing.
- Folding blade opens with one hand and locks in place for security.
- A spring metal clip keeps the knife where you want it, or you can remove the clip for a sleeker profile.
- Blunt tip also serves as a slot screwdriver.
- The handy bottle opener will hopefully be the feature you use most.
- Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
- Total Length: 7.5"
- Blade Length: 3"
- Weight: 2.8 oz
- Blade Edge: Serrated
- Blade Tip: Blunt
- Rope cutting hook
- Bottle opener in handle
- Stainless steel clip