The NRS Maverick Gloves allow paddlers to be warm and comfortable during those cold days on the water. Constructed using 2mm raw neoprene and taped seams, these gloves are both warm and waterproof. The neoprene innovative HydroCuff wrist make this one of our most popular cold-weather gloves.
NRS Maverick Gloves Features:
- 2 mm raw neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive provides plenty of warmth.
- Liquid-sealed seams make them waterproof up to the cuff, vastly increasing the warmth of this glove.
- The neoprene HydroCuff seals around your wrist, helping keep water out and warmth in.
- A textured synthetic rubber palm delivers maximum grip and durability without sacrificing dexterity.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
- Important tip: To put the glove on, first roll the cuff up. Then slide your hand in with a twisting motion and roll the cuff back over your forearm. To take the glove off, slide the thumb of the opposite hand inside the cuff, along the palm of the hand and push the glove off.