The Immersion Research Klingon Empire is the big brother to the Klingon Sprayskirt designed for those paddlers that demand the most performance from their gear.' The one major difference between the Klingon and the Klingon Empire is that the front casting on the Klingon Empire (the red fabric on the front) is reinforced with a high thread-count Kevlar'.' The Kevlar ' protects this high wear area from abrasion and can take lots of abuse day after day, allowing you to paddle hard without taking days off to repair gear.' This skirt is the perfect choice for high end playboating, creek boats with leaky or oddly shaped cockpits and the paddler that is exceptionally hard on spray skirts.
Immersion Research Klingon Empire Features:
- 4mm Supratex 2 neoprene deck and rear casing
- Schoeller Keprotec Kevlar rim reinforcement
- Stretchy, implosion resistant 3mm deck
- Anti-implosion silicon patches inside skirt to enhance cockpit grip
- Glued, blind stitched and taped seams