The NRS STAR Viper Inflatable Kayak is one of the most aggressive whitewater inflatable kayaks on the market. This ducky comes with integrated float bags that keep you from getting bogged down by crashing waves and thigh straps that keep you locked in and ready to crush whatever ragers you tackle. Ideal for small paddlers, the STAR Viper is bound to put a smile on your face every run!
- The Vipers' responsive, high-performance design flies over waves, punches holes, surfs, turns and ferries like no other inflatable kayak.
- Inflatable bow and stern displacement chambers add flotation to help the Viper resurface quickly in holes while creating a top-deck profile that makes the boat possible to roll.
- The bow and stern flotation chambers also function like a back band and bulkhead, creating a secure and comfortable cockpit for the paddler.
- Included thigh straps lock you in for eddy turns, surfing, bracing, and even rolling.
- The Viper's 4" drop-stitch PVC floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi giving the paddler a stable and comfortable position above the water.
- STAR inflatable kayaks are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Bow and stern handles make the Viper easy to carry to and from the water.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Includes carry bag, pump and repair kit.
- 3-year retail warranty, 2-year commercial.
Pro Tip: The NRS STAR Viper is intended for smaller paddlers. If you are over 150 pounds, check out the STAR Viper XL from NRS. Its additional length accommodates heavier or taller paddlers with ease!
|Number of Air Chambers||5|
|Valve Type||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material||44/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material||44/1000|
|Number of D-rings||6|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Center Compartment Width||15"|
|Warranty||3 Years Retail, 2 Years Commercial|