Clifton Urethane Adhesive Excellent one-part adhesive for PVC and urethane. Comes with brush applicator.
Clifton Urethane Adhesive 4oz Features:
- For PVC or Urethane Boats.
- Cut a rounded patch that extends 2” in all directions from the whole. Rounded edges minimize the chances of a snagged corner.
- Trace the patch on the damaged surface with a pencil.
- Using fine sandpaper (150-180 grit), lightly buff the two surfaces that need to be glued together. The backside of the patch and the area around the damaged material. Do not buff down to the threads, the objective to remove any glossy texture and create a surface the glue can better grab.
- Using a lint-free towel, clean the buffed surface with MEK or another PVC Cleaner. Allow this area to dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin coat of adhesive to each surface using a stiff glue brush. Allow 3-5 minutes to dry.
- Apply a second coat. Wait another 3-5 minutes before bonding the two surfaces together.
- Once the second coat is tacky press the two surfaces together and apply pressure with a roller. Rolling outwards from the center to eliminate air bubbles and bond the surfaces.
- Wipe up excess glue with a lint-free towel dampened with MEK or another PVC cleaner.
- Allow at least 24 hours before inflating the chamber.
- SUP seam
Worked as advertised to fix a 10 inch long rip in my SUP seam.
So glad to hear it! Thanks for the review!
That stuff sticks like glue!
Works well, as advertised for PVC inflatable repair. It’s a single-part adhesive but I have to think it’s jus as effective as the more expensive two-part adhesives.
sticks like glue
Riddle "what sits in the sun and goes boom", paddle board seam.Steve