IN STOCK AND SHIPPING!
The Jackson Kayak's Antix is a premier creeking and whitewater kayak. Fun, easy to paddle and runs the river like a dream – but with some groove in the hull design to allow for continual play all the way down! Take your time down the river and play in every river wave, hole, splat rock, eddy line, pillow to your heart's content.
The Jackson Kayak Antix:
- Turns quickly, squirts, spins, splats, and freewheels like a dream
- Well-rounded & utilitarian.
- Is for everyone - whether you're a new boater wanting a boat to surf, paddle down the river or take your first boof strokes and squirt every eddy line along the way.
- The hull shape on the Antix makes it an easy kayak to roll.
- Its forgiving lines allow you to keep upright as you punch to the next level in your river running and play!
- A down river boat that can paddle any class rapid, yet it'll play and do 80% of the tricks that most playboats can do. I
- Shorter than the competition so it's good for smaller/technical rivers.
- Comparable to a Ripper, Reqind, Axiom, or Party Braaap.
- Perfect boat for the Numbers on the Arkansas.
- Awesome for Class III-IV rivers.
- Good for any (any!) kind of paddler.
- Available in two sizes: medium and large.
Jackson Kayak's Antix Specs:
Max paddler: 80 to 130 lbs
- Cockpit Size: 34 x 19
- Height: 12.5
- Length: 7'4"
- Opt Overall: 120
Volume: 56 gallons
Weight: 33 lbs
- Width: 25"
- Max paddler: 150 to 190 lbs
- Cockpit Size: 35" x 20 5/8"
- Height: 13"
- Length: 7'9"
- Volume: 63 gallons
- Weight: 36 lbs
- Width: 26"
- Max paddler: 150 to 225 lbs
- Cockpit Size: 36 1/4" x 22"
- Height: 14"
- Length: 8'1
- Volume: 72 gallons
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Width: 27"
Updated August 26, 2020: Please note that due to COVID and, subsequently, understaffed freight companies, whitewater kayaks are taking up to 3 weeks to ship. Please be aware of this delay before placing your order.
- leg extension
- foam foot pads
- slalom boat
Handles Like a Dream
I had demoed the boat, so I knew I would like it. It handles well, rolls very easily and fits like a glove. The tail reminds me of a slalom boat and the bow is made for boofing. At first I was not sold on the foam foot pads, but once I figured out how to cut them, I find they add lots of comfort for my feet. Know that the sizes run a bit small. I am 5'10" and I use a large at maximum leg extension.
Jackson Antix Purchase
Buying from CKS is always an excellent experience. Finding better customer service is difficult to imagine.
Great. Sweet boat, stable, playful and comfy!
This is the third antix I have purchased now, myself, my wife, and my son all paddle the antix. It's ba fantastic boat. Everyone should try one at least once
So far this antix is awesome! I haven't had the chance to get into bigger water yet, all our rivers are low now. It rolls super easy, has a good edge, but also it's forgiving and not too catchy. The outfitting is pretty good and super easy to adjust. It's pretty light for the portage or carry to put in/take out, which is nice.