The K Pump 20 HP is compact, durable, and high pressure capable - the perfect hand pump for inflatable SUP boards. One stage for volume with a second stage for high pressure allowing you to get maximum performance out of your inflatable.
K Pump 20 HP Features
- Then, with a simple twist of the wrist you switch to the high-pressure mode, where you can achieve up to 25 psi.
- The K-20 HP weighs in at a mere 2 lbs. and is 21 inches long.
- There's an adapter for Leafield valves and a universal adapter that fits Halkey-Roberts and most other boat valves.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
- Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
- Made in USA.
- All K-Pumps float!