The NRS Pro Compact Rescue Bag is made of tough Cordura, secures easily to D Rings, boat frames or canoe thwarts with quick-release 1" straps.
Rope knots reduce tensile strength. for this reason, we make no claims regarding a rescue bags strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
NRS Pro Compact Rescue Bag Features:
- Made of highly visible and durable Cordura, NRS throw bags quickly secure to D-rings, boat frames or canoe thwarts with quick-release 1" straps.
- Internal flotation and floating rescue rope keeps our rescue bags on top of the water where its needed.
- The mesh panel gives good drainage and reduced rope dry time.
- Barrel-lock drawstring incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- Pro models include reflective tape on the bag for increased visibility.
- Rope Length: 70
- Rope Material: Dyneema
- Rope Diameter: 1/4"
- Load Max: 2495 lbs.
- Features: Mesh on top of bag for quicker drying Reflective tape on throw bag