- 0.5 mm Terraprene. neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium cuts the chill on cool days.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan exterior allows unrestricted movement, and the soft ThermalPlush lining feels great against your skin.
- Paddler-specific design allows unrestricted freedom of movement and puts seams where they won't cause irritation.
- Spandex fabric under the arms creates friction-free zones for comfortable paddling while improving ventilation where you need it most.
- HydroSkin is lightweight wetsuit apparel; it's designed for a snug form fit that restricts water entry and locks in your body's warmth.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
- Thread the drawstring of your board shorts through the Hemloop to keep the Hydroskin from riding up during the most strenuous paddles.