This NRS Oar Right Single Small keeps your oar blade in the right position for full-power strokes.
NRS Oar Rights Small single Features:
- The spline of the Oar Right fits between the horns of an open oarlock to "lock" your oar blade in position for the most effective stroke.
- You can still feather the oar blade by simply tugging the oar in so the spline of the Oar Right clears the oarlock horns.
- For Carlisle and Cataract oars, use the Molded Oar Sleeve with the Oar Right for proper fit.
- The Oar Right clamps securely to the Molded Oar Sleeve with two beefy stainless steel bolts. (Sleeves sold separately.)
- Molded glass fill Nylon construction will give you years of trouble free service.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.