The Werner Odachi Straight Shaft Carbon Paddle is built specifically for speed and going fast in whitewater creek races. The Odachi blends Werners bomber durability with a lightweight, stiff and incredibly powerful carbon shaft and foam core blades; meaning you dont have to choose between durability and speed when selecting a race paddle. The Odachi features an increased blade to shaft offset that provides a longer and more powerful catch to make every stroke count. More blade dihedral stabilizes powerful strokes in chaotic whitewater while the longer blade length gives you greater leverage with each stroke and the race inspired blade tip is symmetrical with more surface area for a more vertical race stroke. The carbon shaft optimizes strength and durability in an extremely lightweight package.
Werner Odachi Straight Shaft Carbon Paddle Features:
- Long blade length (49cm) provides greater leverage.
- Symmetrical blade tip provides more surface area during a more vertical race stroke.
- More blade dihedral for stable, powerful strokes in chaotic whitewater.
- Dynel edging is highly abrasion and impact resistant.
- Blade Surface Area - 735 square centimeters.
- Blade Length x Width - 49cm x 20.5cm.
- 30 Degree Offset.
- Right Hand Control.
- Custom lengths and feathers can be special ordered.