10'10" x 35" x 6"
Need a new rig for big adventure? Looking for an affordable way to spice up your weekends?
The Hala Gear Hoss Kit is designed for taller paddlers or for those who want extra stability to maximize their adventure. This SUP package comes complete with an industry-leading Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, a Backcountry Rolling Backpack, hand pump, fin and a repair kit, making your paddle board adventure accessible and easy.
Width toward the front of the board provides stability for beginner comfort and allows seasoned paddlers a stable platform for piling on family, fido, fishing tackle, carrying overnight gear - whatever your adventure calls for. This board is the top choice for those carrying extra passengers (dogs or kids) who can’t sit still!
Why choose the Hoss over our other All-Water boards? The Hoss is larger and more stable than our other SUPs, making it ideal for taller paddlers or those carrying more on the SUP. The Hoss shares the same shape as the Straight Up but is larger in size.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fin, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Large (12" x 18" x 40")
- Fin Boxes: Air7 (US Standard) Center Fin Box
- Fins: 8" Center Flex Fin, 2 Fixed Side-Bite Fins
- Board Shape: All-Around Board Shape with Progressive Rocker and Tapered Square Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Construction™ with Welded Seams
- Rigging Options: 10 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose and Tail Handles, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deckpad with 1.5" Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-Leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
|Rider Capacity||280 lbs|
|Board Weight||23.5 lbs|
|Board Volume||368 L|