The Watershed Colorado Duffel is the perfect dry bag for storing all your camp gear and clothes on extended trips. Its wide mouth allows you to find all your gear with ease and the zip lock system ensures perfectly dry gear year after year.
Watershed Colorado Duffel Dry Bag Features:
- Keep your gear dry even when submerged! Easy-to-use ZipDry Seal presses shut like a freezer bag.
- 840 denier fabric with a heavy matte PU finish for abrasion resistance and overall strength.
- All seams are RF welded and guaranteed to be free of leaks.
- Even the smallest details are top quality: Duraflex side-release buckles and D-rings are combined with extreme-duty nylon webbing.
- Wide mouth for easy access.
- If you transport fragile equipment in your duffel, a liner is a must: constructed of a 200 denier nylon outer shell, closed-cell foam cushioning and polyester interior fleece lining.
- Size: 15.5"H x 34"W, 6400 cu.