- Shaft lengths are listed as the final length, which will include the approximately 27" long blade you choose (sold separately). For a list of ACTUAL shaft lengths, please see the Specs section.
- The 1-7/8" outside diameter thick-walled tempered aluminum tubing is sheathed in colorful, abrasion-resistant polyethylene tubing.
- 8' and longer oars have reinforced inner shafts for extra-duty strength.
- Rubber grips cushion the molded plastic handles.
- Blades are sold separately so that you can choose the width and brand that best suits your needs. The removable blades also permit easy storage and transport.
*You will need molded oar sleeves for these oars to properly interact with most standard oarlocks!*
There are a wide variety of options with these oars. Certain colors and lengths go out of stock for long periods of time. Please give us a call if you would like a specific color that is showing out of stock, and we will inform on the estimated ETA.
Pro Tip: We believe that the Carlisle Oars are the best choice to have as a spare oar, however, we recommend folks get a higher-quality set of oars as their main set. The downside to Aluminum oars is that if they bend, they tend to stay bent and are difficult to repair back to their original working order once they have been bent. We recommend fiberglass, carbon, or blended oarshafts for your main set.