- Thicker 1.5" straps are ideal for securing your frame to your boat or for other high-stress tie-down jobs.
- Born on the river in 1978 for tying down gear on whitewater rafts, NRS Straps are known the world over for their strength, dependability and incredible usefulness.
- Clunky, complicated ratchet straps and cheap imitations can't compete with the one-and-only NRS Strap.
- We build NRS Straps with UV-protected polypropylene webbing that won't stretch when wet.
- Our time-tested cam buckle features two strong stainless-steel springs for a burly bite that won't ever slip.
- The only problem with NRS Straps is that friends like to borrow them. A name-and-contact label near the buckle helps them find their way home.