The NRS Otter 120D features a dimished tubes and short side-run that gives this boat a lot of room in the front and back for only being 12'3" in length. Its an ideal gearboat for variable flow and bony rivers like the Arizona's Salt River, and when equipped with an NRS fishing frame, it makes a great small-river fishing boat as well, with plenty of room for casting decks and frame accessories!
- When equipped with an NRS fishing frame, it makes a great small-river fishing boat. When loaded with thrill seekers, it's the perfect compact paddle raft.
- The design provides a comfortable guide seat when paddling and gives plenty of room for two fishermen, plus the rower.
- NRS Otter Series Rafts provide outfitter-grade performance that the private boater can afford.
- At 6'3" in width the Otter 120D is surefooted in big water and nimble when the going gets technical.
- This is also an excellent boat for up to five paddlers.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- HD40 floor armor on the bottoms of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings offer plenty of tie down points for frame and gear.
- Four comfortable EasyCarry™ handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main tube air chambers to keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 7-year retail warranty, 4-year commercial.
Pro Tip: The design of this boat definitely leans towards being frame-focused, either for gear or for fishing. It can take a paddle team but the shorter length of the side tubes vs other otter designs reduces your crew size to about 5 paddlers max, including the guide. If you are looking for a boat that is more oriented to both paddle rafting and rowing, look at the Otter 130 instead!