The Gerber EZ Out Rescue Knife features a lightweight composite handle, oval cutout on the blade to aid in single hand opening, and a removable clip. The E-Z Rescue has a fully serrated blade with a safety tip to prevent puncture of your gear or yourself. Attach this knife to your PFD or carry it on your next adventure and be ready for any situation.
Gerber EZ Out Rescue Knife Features
- The bright yellow handle is made of super-strong thermoplastic nylon that's reinforced with fiberglass.
- The oval cutout on the fully serrated blade aids in easy single-hand opening.
- The blunt safety tip lets you cut without risk of poking or puncturing adjacent surfaces such as someone's flesh.
- The black rubber Softgrip inserts on the handle are made of Kraton, for extra gripping performance.
- The spring steel clip is removable (but not reversible) and there's a lanyard hole for extra security.