Our staff at CKS have a lot of personal experience with the CGear Sand-Free MultiMat. We have used it on countless desert river trips and its versatility and durability is what stands out most.
This product is great for use in the camp kitchen, under tents, or just laying on the beach. However, our favorite use is for sleeping on the beach under the stars. It is incredibly durable and comes with reinforced edges and D-rings for staking it down. It is very effective at sifting dry sand, however, wet sand won't really sift through until dries. The CGear MultiMat comes in three sizes: 10'x10' is great for camp kitchens. 6'x6' is more compact and fits well under 3 person tents. The 8'x8' is the most versatile size and can be used under tents, in the kitchen or fits a family of four to sleep out on.
- Ground cloth under your tent. Water will not pool up like most ground cloths.
Perfect for sleeping on under the stars.
- Great for picnics or laying out on the beach.
- Camp Kitchen Floor - it captures food particles and micro-trash for easy disposal.
- Unique heavy-duty, dual-weave mesh makes it durable enough to sit camp chairs or kitchen items on.
- 8 metal D-rings let you stake the MultiMat securely to the ground
- Material: Dual-layer nylon mesh
- Size: Small (6'x6'), Medium (8'x8'), Large (10'x10'), Extra Large (12'x12')