The Bravo 12 High-Pressure Pump is the perfect solution for quickly inflating your raft, cataraft, inflatable kayak or SUP board. Hook it up to a 12-volt battery and it puts out up to 15 psi air pressure.
Never operate Bravo with vehicle motor running - this can damage the pump due to a higher voltage output.
Bravo High Pressure 12 Volt Pump Features
- Inflate and deflate quickly with this powerful 12-volt pump.
- It's easy to know exactly what pressure you have with the built-in 0-15 psi gauge.
- 9-foot long battery cables and 6-foot air hose gives you good reach.
- Eight valve adapters, including one specifically for the Leafield C7, link up to most common valves.
- Pump, cables and hose fit in a handy zipper carry case, with shoulder strap.
- Action: Inflate and deflate
- Power: 12-Volt
- Max. Inflation: 15 psi
- Dimensions: 11" x 4" x 6 1/4"
- Weight: 3.75 lbs.
- Warranty: 2-year workmanship and materials
- Includes: Zippered carrying case, Eight valve adapters, 9 ft battery cable with alligator clamps, 6-foot non-kink hose