The NRS Escape Inflatable SUP Board series helps you break away from the pack with a touring-oriented design. Offered in three sizes, the Escape series gives you a range of choices that will best suit your needs as a paddler. For a stability-oriented design, go for the 11'6" model, go for pure speed with the 14' model, or split the difference with the 12'6" model. No matter where your next touring escapade takes you, there is a NRS Escape model for you!
- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for increased durability, NRS SUPs can handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- Escape SUPs feature our proprietary Axis Technology™ plus a 6" wide stiffening band to improve stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to fold and store.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- Six D-rings on the nose and four D-rings on the tail come rigged and ready with bungee cord out of the box.
- Features two additional D-rings for attaching a water bottle and leash.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Three sturdy handles, one in the center of the deck for hauling solo, and one on both the nose and tail for carrying with a buddy or to aid in a swim.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, one Touring fin, one Grass fin, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.
Pro Tip: While speedy and fun, Touring paddleboards are best for flatwater and ocean paddling. If you intend to use your paddleboard on rivers, you may look into an all-around or whitewater-oriented SUP design.