NRS Color Coded Tie-Down Straps let you tell at a glance what size strap you have. Tough polypropylene webbing and our heavy-duty 1" cam buckle ensure reliable performance and long-lasting durability.
NRS Color Coded Cam Strap Features:
- Why fumble around looking for the right cam strap while rigging your boat or loading up gear? Grab the right color and get on with the job.
- We have color coded six of our most commonly used tie-down strap lengths to make them easy to identify with a glance.
- Tough polypropylene webbing has a 1,100 lb. lashing strength.
- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our cam buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing.
- Ask any boater and they'll tell you, "You can never have too many straps."
- Lashing Capacity: 1,100 lbs.
- Features: 1" x 3" waterproof label for contact information, Webbing is color coded by length, Buckle has 2 center-mounted stainless-steel springs
- Notes: All strap lengths are measured in feet.
- Black: 2'
- Red: 4'
- Green: 6'
- Blue: 8'
- Yellow: 10'
- Black/Yellow: 12'
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Great straps, quick shipping, thanks
Excellent, thanks for the product
Hey Eliot! Glad you're enjoying the straps thanks for the review! - Shea