The NRS Heron 11’0” Fishing Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
is perfect for casting out on the water. The Dual 7’ side chambers make this an incredibly stable platform for fishing. Move around this NRS SUP board with ease to make pinpoint presentations and to land hard-fighting fish. Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage. Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.NRS Heron 11’0” Features:
NRS Heron 11’0” Specs:
- With 364 liters of air volume and the 5-inch-thick deck with 7-inch-thick outrigger side chambers, the Heron SUP provides optimal performance and stability for anglers up to 300 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and one handle on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- Hook the included shoulder strap to the two webbing loops on the board's sidewall to help carry your inflated SUP to the water over your shoulder.
- Six stainless D-rings give you plenty of options for attaching gear, a leash, or customizing the bungee rigging.
- Tthree accessory mounts, bungee deck rigging up front, and infinitely adjustable rigging on the back for securing your cooler, tackle bag or milk crate.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, travel pack and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, three-year commercial.
- Length: 11’0”
- Width: 39”
- Height: 7”
- Liters: 364L
- Weight" 30bs.
- Rider: 90-300lbs.