If your calling is running the whitewater, than the new NRS Quiver 10’4” Inflatable Stand Up Paddle board is your jam! The Quiver combines a wide stance with extra rocker on the nose and tail to deliver the ultimate combination of stability and maneuverability. Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage. The Quiver SUP features NRS proprietary Axis Technology™. Axis, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up.
NRS Quiver 10’4” Features:
NRS Quiver 10’4” Specs:
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying
- Two handles on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- Six stainless D-rings give you plenty of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, travel pack and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, three-year commercial.
- Length: 10'4”
- Width: 35”
- Height: 6”
- Liters: 337L
- Weight" 28lbs.
- Rider: 130-250 pounds.