The NRS Thrive 10 ‘3” Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
series is for all those paddlers looking for the one board that can handle it all. It's the perfect all-around shape for paddlers looking to mix it up with touring, fitness paddling, and light river running. This board inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage. The Thrive SUP features NRS proprietary Axis Technology™. Axis, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up.NRS Thrive 10 ‘3” Features:
NRS Thrive 10 ‘3” Specs:
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- With 246 liters of air volume, the 5-inch-thick Thrive 10'3" provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 200 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying
- Two handles on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- Seven stainless D-rings give you plenty of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, travel pack and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, three-year commercial.
- Length: 10’3”
- Width: 32”
- Height: 5”
- Liters: 246L
- Weight" 25lbs.
- Rider: 110-200lbs.