The NRS Mayra 10’4” Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard brings fitness-minded women an inflatable SUP board designed to provide more deck space and stability for better workouts on the water. This NRS paddleboard is ideal for SUP yoga fans and fitness paddlers. Not only can you practice your hand stands, but also cruise around the lake and bask in the views. This board inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage. The Mayra features NRS proprietary Axis Technology. Axis, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up.
NRS Mayra 10’4” Features:
NRS Mayra 10’4” Specs:
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the stiff ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- With 268 liters of air volume, the 5-inch-thick Mayra provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 200 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics and the heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- For maximum comfort, we placed two sturdy webbing handles on the side of the board for easy carrying and remounting when that inversion pose doesn't go as planned.
- Hook the included shoulder strap to the two webbing loops on the board's sidewall to help carry your inflated SUP to the water over your shoulder.
- Eight stainless D-rings give you plenty of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, travel pack and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, three-year commercial.
- Length: 10’4”
- Width: 34”
- Height: 5”
- Liters: 268L
- Weight" 26lbs.
- Rider: 90-200lbs.