The all-new 4th Generation of the most decorated freestyle/playboat design ever made. The Jackson Kayak Rockstar 4.0 takes freestyle kayaking to new heights out of the water. Progressive, dynamic, and aerial - paddle this on a river you feel overly comfortable paddling in. Surf waves and holes the entire way down. The greatest freestyle paddlers in the world paddle this and give their feedback. Two words: Dane Jackson.
The Jackson Kayak Rockstar 4.0:
- Has the most volume in the right places of any playboat on the market.
- Easy to cartwheel and stall on either ends.
- Has so much displacement in the center of the boat that when you go for a loop you're able to pop it far out of the water.
- We would describe it as a combo of the 2016 Jackson Rockstar and the Dagger Jitsu.
- Good for anyone whos interested in getting into playboating or wants to take playboating to the next level.
- On the water, your moves will be snappy, easy, and you'll be given every advantage that a lightweight boat can give.
- No shortage of comfort, allowing you to slip into the boat and you'll immediately feel how we improved the comfort, foot-room, knee pockets, and the view from the cockpit.
- JK brings the perfected combo of composite/plastic track combo for the hull support prevents oil canning and deformation of the hull.
- Your boat will be ready for the biggest waves, the best rock spins, or running down the river to the next playspot.
- The shape of the bow and stern are designed to take hits and hold strong.
- While shallow looping holes are abusive to any boat, you'll be glad you are in this one when you hit hard. Trying to create the driest boat in the world with each generation. Zero Holes are drilled into this new Rock Star on the outside where it can leak. Compare that to 11 holes for the competitions boats (or more), and add in one of the driest cockpit rim designs possible and you can paddle without water in your boat. If you want to know how dry your gear is, paddle our Rock Star 4.0.
BLEM boats are sold as-is. A Blem is defined as cosmetic damage that does not affect the boat's structure, integrity or durability. These boats still come with Jackson's Warranty. The most common reason these are marked as a blem is due to a poorly printed logo. We often cannot send photos of the blem as it is hard to find. Rest assured that these boats are in good shape!