Back and re-vamped for 2020, the new Level Six Emperor Drysuit is ready for your next cold water paddling adventure. Level Six has incorporated much paddler feedback from previous Emperor designs to make this year's release the best one yet! The new Emperor focuses on added durability over previous versions, and includes considerably more reinforcement in the knees and shin areas, making this suit the most bomber offering available from Level Six.
Other notable features that distinguish this suit from other offerings from Level Six includes fleece-lined hand pockets, so you've got a place to put your hands during scouts if your low-profile PFD does not have this feature.
The Emperor is one of the best drysuits out there for paddlers that are looking for bomber durability in a pricepoint that doesn't break the bank. The aggressive look also makes you look like a Boss at the put in ;)
Emperor Drysuit Features:
- British Latex Wrist And Neck Gaskets With Adjustable Gasket Protectors
- Waterproof Relief And Rear Entry Zipper
- Articulated Spine, Knees And Elbows
- Cordura Reinforced Shoulders, Elbows, Knees & Seat
- 3.0 Ply Built-In Waterproof Socks
- Fleeced Lined Chest Pocket