The Tributary 9.5' self-bailing rafts are known for their dependability and affordability. These fun, stable boats are perfect for one to four people looking to get out for a day of fun on the water. The smaller size of this Aire raft makes for a lively ride down the river while maintaining agility.
Aire Tributary 9.5' Self Bailing Raft Features:
- Full diameter tube throughout the boat, along with 7 piece ends creates a more efficient raft by allowing the bow and stern rise to be more gradual.
- The welded PVC outer shell seams and the internal urethane bladders are the foundation of this highly durable self-bailing raft.
- Zippered tubes allow easy access to the urethane bladders in case repairs are needed.
- One removable thwart adds lateral stability, a place to stick you feet so you don't fall out in rough water, and comes out if you want to add a small rowing frame.
- A four chamber design gives added safety in case of emergencies.
Aire Tributary 9.5' Self Bailing Raft Specs:
- Length: 9' 7"
- Width: 5'4"
- Weight: 69 lbs.
- Frame Width: 54"
- Max Frame Length: 50"
- Tube Diameter: 18"
- Thwart Diameter: 11.75"
- Center Compartment: 27"
- Kick\Rocker (Bow\Stern): 9.25"
- Number of Air Chambers: 4
- Valve Type: Summit 2
- Weight/Denier of Tube Fabric: 31/1670
- Weight/Denier of Floor Fabric: 31/1670
- Number of D-Rings: 10
- Number of Handles: 2
- Load capacity: 800 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited 5 Year Retail, 1 Year Commercial
- Includes repair kit