The Astral Brewer 2.0 Men's Water Shoes are durable, lightweight, and quick-drying. This water-ready river shoe is designed with mesh fabric that is both stout and breathable. The Astral Brewer 2.0 is superb at draining any water that may get inside your shoe while on the river. This drainage functionality + mesh breath-ability means your feet will dry out quickly when the rapids are over. With a balanced geometry mid-sole, the Brewer 2.0 elevates the common sneaker to an entirely new level of performance and versatility.
Off the river, this sneaker can take you literally anywhere. Scramble up rocks, squish through mud, or rock them downtown! The super-sticky rubber outsoles on these shoes are unmatched in the whitewater world and work well on both wet and dry surfaces. We're talking traction all. damn. day.
- Intended Use: Watersports, Traveling, Rock Scrambling
- Uppers: Hydrophobic Canvas with Airmesh at vamp, tongue and medial side; Step-Down heel, built-in sockliner, embroidered tongue detail; Water resistant laces provided.
- Midsole: Level heel to ball, medium arch, made from EVA
- Outsole: Made from G.15™rubber, high surface-contact, razor-siped, and non-marking.
- Foot to Ground Distance: 17mm heel, 16mm ball
- Weight/ Shoe: Men's 9 = 222g (7.8 oz)
- Sizes: Men's US 8-12, 13, 14
- Fit: True to size (Up to D width)
Pro Tip: The Brewer and Brewess are best for those who have some room for their feet to spare. The soles are a street-shoe thickness that some paddlers have a hard time fitting into kayaks. Brewer, in our opinion, is best for rafters or creekboaters.
- call tag
I recently purchased these shoes and so far they have been great. I owned a pair of the previous version of this shoe until the upper started to come apart from the sole. The new version has everything I liked about the original: - lightweight and comfortable - but seems to be a little sturdier and have a better connection between the upper and bottom.
Comfortable shoes, so far so good.True to size, some say they are narrow. Mistake in the shipping though. Ordered size 9.5, got a pair of 9's. CKS immediately responded (same day as my email) by sending me the correct size, and offered me a $20 credit on their site! Not only that but the sent a call tag and shipping bag for the return. Made the return so easy. I was shocked at how well they handled the situation! I will definitely order from them again!