Originally designed specifically for 16' rafts, the Canyon Coolers Navigator PRO150 is the gold standard for expedition-sized rafts and longer trips or shorter trips with lots of people. The Navigator features a lip designed to hold the cooler on your raft frame, preventing the need for expensive cooler straps or drop bags while elevating the cooler off the floor of your raft.
This cooler fits into a 20.5" wide raft frame bay and is compatible with any raft with a center compartment 41" or wider. The Navigator PRO150 is perfect for the NRS Otter 140/150/e160, Star Outlaw 140/150/150, or the Hyside 14XT and 16XT. For a cooler designed to fit 14' boats, check out the Prospector 103.
- Rotomolded (LDPE) Construction
- Built-in 'Frame Lip' for raft frame integration
- 10 handy tie-down slots, secure your cooler your way while still being able to open the lid.
- Eco-Friendly Certified foam insulation throughout the 6 walls
- Removable, rubber non-slip feet
- A molded-in solid aluminum hinge
- EZ-Pull family-friendly latch
- Lizard Skin™ handles
- Airtight seal
- Holds 4 baskets (2 baskets on 2 interior levels, sold separately)
- IGBC Bear Resistant #3769
|Exterior dimensions||42.5" x 22.75" x 19.75"||108 cm x 58 cm x 50 cm|
|Interior dimensions||34.5" x 15" x 14.75"||88 cm x 38 cm x 37.5 cm|
|Footprint||41.5" x 18"||105 cm x 46 cm|
|Empty weight||61 lb||28 kg|
|Volume||150 qt||142 L|
Made in the USA with a Lifetime Warranty