10'6" x 32" x 6"
The Hala Gear Carbon Straight Up is a wildly popular board that combines All-Water SUP shape dimensions with carbon glide performance and a rigidity that is unequaled by its competition.
This board's Woven Dropstitch lined with patented Carbon Stringer technology makes it the most rigid inflatable SUP on the market. Smaller paddlers find this speedy setup ideal for every adventure, from swiftly cruising across flatwater to crushing easy whitewater.
The 2021 Straight Up has been redesigned to be even faster and more rigid with more narrow shoulders (to enhance glide performance) and a lengthened carbon stringer (to add even more rigidity). This SUP kit includes an industry-leading Carbon Paddle, hand pump, fins, rolling backpack and repair kit.
How does the Carbon Straight Up compare to our other boards? The Carbon Straight Up is an all-water shape design that handles whatever you throw at it. The carbon makes it more rigid and faster than the standard Straight Up. This board shares the same design as the Carbon Hoss but smaller.
- Included with SUP: Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Hand Pump, Fins and Repair Kit
- SUP Shape: All-Water Shape with Glide SUP Rocker
- Fins: 8” Center Flex Fin and 2 Removable 4.5" Gummy Side Bite Click Fins
- Woven Dropstitch Carbon Construction™ with patented Carbon Stringer technology and Mechanically Welded Seams
- 10 Soft and Centralized Rigging points with Bungee Cord and Tail D Ring
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad
- Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
|Rider Capacity in Pounds||275 lbs|
|Weight in Pounds||24 lbs
|Volume in Liters||300L|
If you are or hope to become a serious paddler, the Hala Carbon Straight Up is worth the investment and will last through years of adventure.