The CKS Light Raft Frame - Seat Option Combo gives you a choice in several different configurations for your Raft Seat for your CKS Light Raft Frame. Choose from high or low back seat options, as well as whether you want to run a flip seat or sit directly at frame level.
This combo has two different seating options:
- The first option is the standard NRS Seat attachment system, which utilizes a Frame Cross Bar and a Universal Seat Mount to attach a NRS High Back Seat or NRS Low Back Seat to the frame.
- This option blocks the use of a drybox or cooler immediately behind it.
- 6" Oar Towers Recommended for boats with frame width under 60" Wide.
- 8" Oar Towers Recommended for boats with frame width over 60" Wide.
- The second option turns the first option into an elevated flip seat, that operates with a bracket and hinge system over a platform, such as a cooler or drybox.
- This option allows for a drybox or cooler in the bay immediately behind it, however it's use requires a supporting surface underneath, so you must always run a cooler or drybox!
- 10" Oar Towers recommended, as the elevated rowing position means you may be hitting your legs with your oar shafts with shorter towers.
*High Back Seat - Standard Setup Pictured. Cross Bar not included.*