The Immersion Research Royale Sprayskirt is designed for big water chargers and steep creekers that consistently demand the most from their gear on class V whitewater.' The foundation of the Royale is IR's 3-fin rubber rand that grips cockpits like a dream and resists implosion better than any skirt on the market.' Pair the rubber rand of the Royale with an additional 2' of deck neoprene and you not only get a bomber, implosion resistant spray skirt, but also unparalleled dryness.' Kevlar ' reinforcement (the red fabric on the front) protects the high wear areas from abrasion and abuse season after season.
Immersion Research The Royale Rand Sprayskirt Features:
- 4mm Supratex 2 neoprene deck and rear casin
- Schoeller Keprotec Kevlar rim reinforcement
- 3-fin rubber rand that grips cockpit rims like a dream
- Abrasion resistant high thread-count Kevlar
- Anti-implosion silicon patches inside skirt to enhance cockpit grip
- Glued, blind stitched and taped seams