Kokatat GORE-TEX Rogue Dry Top is non-restrictive and keeps you dry and warm in the coldest conditions. This is a four-season drytop for kayakers that want serious protection. The GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric quickly breathes moisture away from your skin with a blend of three different GORE-TEX laminates. The durability and quality of this top is unmatched and it is made and serviced in the USA.
Kokatat's Rogue Dry Top Features:
- Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell body
- GORE-TEX XCR side panels
- Integrated GORE-TEX Cordura reinforced shoulder, elbow, and forearm
- Latex gaskets w/superstretch neoprene, self draining cuffs and collar
- Dual-adjustable outer skirt incorporates hook & loop compatible neoprene
- Lightweight GORE-TEX inner skirt with added length
- Self-draining, zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
Click here to read The CKS Product Review Blog for more information on this item.