The Dagger Nomad Kayak was redesigned in 2016, is the creek boat of choice for many of the worlds best paddlers. For 12 years, the original Nomad design was known for its predictability, stability and confidence-inspiring style. Not wanting to get away from what made the original design great, Dagger kept the displacement hull and bow rocker, to make this boat forgiving and able to boof with the best of them. What is new for the 2016 model is the decreased stern rocker, which increases speed and helps power this Dagger kayak away from sticky holes. The new Nomad also has a slight edge for better handling in unpredictable currents.
Dagger Nomad Kayak Small Features:
- Contour Ergo Outfitting
- Ratchet Adjustable Backband
- Tank Style Roto Molded Seating with Leg Lifter
- Safety Step Out Wall
- ConTour Adjustable Bulkhead Foot Brace with Foam Padding
- Precision Adjustable Thigh Braces
- Multi-Adjustable, ConTour Hip Pads
- Security Grab Handles
Dagger Nomad Kayak Small Specs:
- Length: 8' 2" / 249 cm
- Width: 25.75" / 65 cm
- Cockpit Length: 34.5" / 86 cm
- Cockpit Width: 19" / 48 cm
- Deck Height: 13.75" / 35 cm
- Boat Weight: 43.5 lbs. / 19.75 kg
- Volume: 73 gal / 276 L
- Paddler Weight: 90 - 170 lbs. / 41 - 77 kg
Updated August 26, 2020: Please note that due to COVID and, subsequently, understaffed freight companies, whitewater kayaks are taking up to 3 weeks to ship. Please be aware of this delay before placing your order.
- Columbus Georgia
- Chattahochee River
I have not paddled it yet although I have now outfitted it an love the kayak. I am planning on paddling this weekend in Columbus Georgia on the Chattahochee River.
Have fun paddling the Chattahochee! Let us know how the Nomad does :) –CKSO Team