This innovative design sets the Hala Peño apart from all other river surfers out there. Our patented DoubleStack Technology gives the Hala Peño 3" rail comparable to a hard surfboard.
The duckbill nose shape, previously only found on playboats, prevents pearling the nose on steep river waves. From stomping ollies to carving hard turns, this spicy park & play setup is a freestyle machine that is bound to solidify your belief in the capabilities of inflatables!
- Patented DoubleStack Technology
- Surf Rocker
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad
- 1.5" Raised Stomp Pad
- Raised Foot Index
- Front and Back Webbing Handles
- Step-Flat Center Handle
- Five 4.5" Side-Bite Hard Click Fins
- Backcountry Rolling Backpack
**All demo boards come as is from the Hala GearSpace Demo fleet located in Steamboat Springs, CO.