The Fireside Outdoor Ember Mat Fire Blanket provides a protective barrier from hot popping embers from burning the ground or wood deck or patio around your fire pit or charcoal grill. Made from a thermal weave fiber and coated on both sides with food-grade high-temperature silicone to ensure years of reliable use. The Ground Ember Mat can also be used under gas barbeque grills and smokers to prevent dripping grease and spills from damaging the patio. The Ember Mat cleans up easily with mild dish soap and then rinse with fresh water from your garden hose. The Ember Mat folds up like a picnic blanket for easy transporting or storage, and it back by the Fireside Outdoor Limited 1-Year Warranty.
- Fire-resistant sub-straight & coated with food-grade high-temp silicone.
- Provides a protective barrier from hot embers and dripping grease from damaging or staining wood decks, patios, and ground surface.
- Will not stop heat transfer to the ground surface when used with fire pits with less than 10-inches of airspace between the mat and the bottom of the fire pit.
- High reflective edging for visibility at night.
- 8 stainless steel edge grommets allow the mat to be staked to the ground in windy conditions.
- Manufacturer 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Open dimensions: 60" x 67"
- Packed dimensions: 13" x 10" x 4"
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Meets all USFS & BLM fire blanket regulations
The Ember Mat is designed to catch popping embers, it will not prevent heat transfer to the ground. For use on non-sensitive surfaces such as concrete, sand, or dirt allow a minimum of 10-inches of airspace between the bottom of your fire pit and the Ember Mat. For use on sensitive surfaces such as grass or wood decks, the use of a secondary heat shield or pavers/bricks underneath your fire pit is required in addition to the 10-inches of airspace to prevent heat transfer to the ground surface.