Thickened G/flex 655-K Epoxy Repair Kit, 4.5 oz. tubes of resin and hardener, plus instructions and application supplies. Tough bond on many different materials. Waterproof, flexible, permanent.
Note: The packaging now refers to this product as Plastic Boat Repair Kit. Please be aware that this is still the same great adhesive that works on a wide range of materials.
G/flex 655-K Epoxy Adhesive Features:
- The 655-K kit contains 4.5 oz. each of thickened G/flex 655 resin and hardener. Mixing ratio is 1:1. It also includes two reusable mixing sticks/applicators, one pair disposable gloves, four alcohol cleaning pads, 10 mixing palettes and complete handling and repair instructions.
- Mixed G/flex 655 is of a "mayonnaise" consistency. Its still very spreadable, but stays put where it is applied.
- G/flex is a product of West System, a division of Gougeon Brothers, Inc. The Gougeon brothers have been using epoxy resins in boat building and repair for some 50 years.G Flex Kit- 655-K Features:
- Four ounces each of thickened G/flex 655 resin and hardener
- Mixing ratio of 1:1
- Pot life: 45 minutes @ 72F
- Working time: 75 minutes @ 72F
- Cures to a solid in 3 hr. @ 72F
- Reaches full strength in 1-2 days
Also includes :
- 2 reusable mixing sticks/applicators
- 1 pair disposable gloves
- 4 alcohol cleaning pads
- 10 mixing palettes
- Complete handling and repair instructions