- Waterproof-breathable outerwear like drytops and drysuits are manufactured with a Durable Water Repellant (DWR) treatment causing water to bead up and roll off the fabric rather than soaking into the nylon shell or 'wetting out'.
- Wetting out causes condensation to form on the inside of your garment, preventing the fabric from breathing and can result in you being cold and damp.
- Gear Aid Revivex Spray-On Water Repellent restores DWR on waterproof-breathable apparel and can also be used to add DWR to untreated gear, like that favorite puffy.
- Continuous, air-powered sprayer dispenses in a wide, even application at the push of a button; no more trigger pumping required.
- We recommend cleaning your gear with a product like Revivex Pro Cleaner, then simply apply Revivex (before or after drying) and tumble dry or air dry for 48 hours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.