CRKTs Bear Claw Knife has a unique curved design that has proven to be very efficient and safe in rescue situations. The blunt tip prevents point penetration in emergency situations and the blade shape cuts ropes and webbing quickly.
Gerber Bear Claw Knife Features:
- The curve in the Triple-Point serrated blade concentrates the cutting motion for quick, easy severing of the material.
- Blade control comes easy with the generous size finger hole and friction grooves on the blade spine, underside and near the tip.
- The knife is held firmly in its sheath but releases smoothly with a jerk or thumb push.
- Columbia River Knife & Tool makes the handle and sheath of super tough Zytel, an injection molded composite that wears like metal.
- The shank of the blade runs the full length of the handle for superior strength.
- The blade is made of taper ground
- Blade Material: AUS 4 stainless steel for excellent edge holding and corrosion resistance.
- Sheath Material: Zytel
- Total Length: 5.75"
- Blade Length: 2.375"
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated
- Blade Tip: Blunt
- Clip that attaches to sheath and Lanyard holes